Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 18 - Laid-Back 31DC - Your Oldest Untried

Hi girls! How's it going? I hope everything is going well. Today I'm doing a regular mani. Well....I kind of cheated. lol. This is my oldest untried polish and how come I hadn't tried it????? lol. It's gorgeous!!! I should have worn this back like 3 years ago. Mind you, at that time I only owned like 10 colors. I'm up to 130 polishes now. :D

This mani is more for the dark lovers. I don't mind wearing dark and I'll practically wear any color! They are all beautiful to me and I'm not bias. :grins: By the amount that I have of polish, you should know better! lol.

I wanted to try China Glaze Fairdust on a darker color, so I had to try it with this. It was perfection! What do you think of the combination? Isn't it amazing? I can't stop staring!








Ladies have a wonderful day and I hope you keep coming back to read my blogs. I really enjoy sharing these mani's with you. 

See you soon and please check the girls below. Bye and Lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. When i first saw the pic i was convinced it was Zoya Storm! Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right Rachael! If you don't look closely it does look almost identical to it. :) I've been eyeing Zoya Storm but I haven't given in! lol. Thank you for the compliment!

      Delete