Thursday, April 4, 2013

Autism Awareness Mani

My dear friends, this manicure was created for the autism awareness month. I believe we should be more involved with the cause; we need to understand and try to be more helpful towards others.

I really thought about this mani and I wanted it to be special and represent all those wonderful children.

I ended up picking China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le and OPI Eurso Euro. I wanted to add some sparkles, puzzle piece and the ribbon.

I used a dotting tool to make the puzzle piece and added a touch of glitter to show how special these kids are, they are like glitter....all sparkly and shiny! To do the ribbon; I used lose sequins that I had. I used nail glue to glue each one and make my ribbon. I really like the result. :)




Thank you for sharing this special post. Sincerely, Zachy

No comments:

Post a Comment