Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 2 - Relaxed 31DC - Orange

Ladies, here is Day 2 for the Relaxed 31DC Challenge. Today is suppose to be orange. I'm still sick so here is something easy that I did. Actually, I enjoyed this one very much. :)

Look at all that shimmer that I'm getting with my glitter. I wasn't sure I was going to like this bright orange but it turned out to be refreshing and summery! I can't wait for hotter weather! Beach time! I added a stamp on my ring fingers with Salon Express plates; which I got at Sally's beauty supply. I don't really recommend this package. It's preferable to pay $10 extra dollars and get yourself a Bundle Monster kit.


Base coat - OPI Nail Envy Strengthener
Base Color - Spoiled Jail Bait (2 coats)
Glitter Color - Spoiled Vitamin C
Top Coat - Poshe
Stamp - Salon Express plate










I'm impressed with my first stamped nail! I'm pretty sure I would do better with a better plate. I'm going to go shopping for Bundle Monster today!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty orange and I totally agree about the SE pack and plates!

    ReplyDelete