Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 13 - Laid-Back 31DC - Your Cheer Yourself Up Mani

Hey polish lovelies! I know I haven't been around since I've been sick for so long. But I'm back to doing my challenges and getting on track! :)

Today I have Zoya's PixieDust swatches and Bunny Nails stamp Plate N.

Below I first started with Zoya PixieDust Dahlia. I had one coat of Dahlia under the two coats of Nyx on my pointer and ring finger. Then two coats of Dahlia on the rest of my fingers; I think it looks amazing!




Then I decided to try my new plate N from Bunny Nails. Please check her website if you are interested in stamping. I stamped the image with China Glaze White on White.

 As you can see it looks matte but that's because Dahlia is a matte sandy texture but has a ton of glitter! I'm very surprised with the results; its even better than what I thought and better in person!



I hope you have enjoyed my cheer myself mani!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this mani!
    I like sand finish very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tami, I never thought I would like it that much. But I LOVE it! Now I want the new PixieDust collection that is coming out for the Summer!

      Delete