Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review: Daily Lacquer - Hotaru

Happy Wednesday! I'm here to review one of Daily Lacquer polishes - Hotaru. I bought two other ones but I wanted to try this one out for a few days. ;) Since the first time I saw Daily Lacquer polishes I fell in love with all the polishes! They are super beautiful and lovely. When I received the package it was better in person than on the online store.

At first I only tried wearing a base coat and two coats of Hotaru. Below is a picture of two coats of Hotaru without top coat.


Below are pictures with three coats and a top coat of Seche Vite. The coats were easy to apply; I had no problems on application. I love the color and how the jelly purple looks. Isn't it lovely??








I can't wait to try the other two colors that I got from them. :)

2 comments: