Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 7 - Laid-Back 31DC - Ombré or Skittle

Hi Misses! I hope everyone is having a great day. I just wanted to bring you the next new mani that I have done with this challenge. I knew what colors I was going to use for a few days but I had not decided what I was going to do after putting the base coat. Then I decided I was going to do an animal print with white and black, but then I decided that I would do it with the colors below. But then after dotting my colors I decided that I needed to leave it as is. I LOVE it!!! It's so pretty, and girly, and cute, and giddy. :D








The colors I used were:
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear
Green with Envy
Mellow Yellow
Breezy Blue
Bubblegum Pink
Sun Kissed



Would you do a skittle like this one? What do you think? 

Please look at the rest of the ladies that did an amazing job below. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The colors are gorgeous together and I love the mix of big ans small dots! I've been breezing by the Xtreme Wear colors thinking they didn't really do much for me, but boy was I wrong! *adds to shopping list* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erica! I really enjoyed this one. Simple but it came out better than what I thought. I'm not big on Sally Hansen but I saw the colors next to each other and I knew that I was going to do a skittle with them. :) I'm glad this helped you on your polish obession. ;)

    ReplyDelete