Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 4 - Laid-Back 31DC - Pink


Hey everyone!! How's everything going? I'm doing fairly well too. :)
Here is my take on the Day 4 Pink chanllenge. I wanted to do something delicate and simple; sometimes simple is better. Plus, it took no time to do. lol

Base coat was OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthner
Two coats of Orly Diva Bride
Two coats of GlitterDaze Aphrodites
Top coat was two coats of Seche Vite

The three pictures below show the beautiful color or Orly Diva Bride. This is one of my favorite light pinks. Not too light and not too dark. The color goes on very well and easy to apply.




 
Below I added GlitterDaze Aphrodites to make it a bit for festive for Valentine's! I love LOVE the glitter. It's light purple, light pink, hot pink, red, and light pink hearts. The base is clear. I was debating between this glitter and another that GlitterDaze has named It's Barbie, Biatch. lol. 





 
How did it turn out? Too simple?
 
Below you can see everyone that is participating in the challenge. Check the girls out and please join their websites. Keep up to date with us!
 
Next challenge day is Purple! I  can't wait to come up with a creative mani. I LOVE purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment