Monday, January 21, 2013

3D Nail Art - Spoiled Distant Memory S044

Hi there!

Today I decided to do my nails and took some pictures of the 3D art that I did. This is my first time trying it; I believe I did fairly well for the first time! lol.

Nail Polish:
Seche Clear - Base Coat
Spoiled from Wet n' Wild - Distant Memory (S044)
Nail Glue from Sally's Beauty
Wood stick
Cina Nail Art Kit - Flirtini
Seche Vite - Top Coat

Spoiled -Distant Memory is an aqua green polish that has a tint more on the greener side. Reminds me when the sea is green blue instead of the dark blue or light aqua blue. The brush is a wide brush and 1 stroke will mostly cover your whole nail. The thickness was just right, not too watery or thick. The swatch is matte, even though the bottle doesn't say so. I should have taken a picture.




The 3D art work was pretty easy with the nail glue. I dabbed a tiny dot on the wood stick and applied it directly to the dry nail polish. Then started one leaf or rain drop at a time; making a flower. After a bit of waiting, I applied Seche Vite on the non 3D nails and then thickly applied it to the 3D nails. I did a double coat on the 3D nails to make sure the art wasn't going anywhere for a few days. ;)

I hope I did well with the pictures. What do you girls think?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Your pics came out way better than mine, lol!

    ReplyDelete